- Any method that outlived its use can turn into an obstacle.
- Form in disuse is obstacle.
- Anachronisms are invisible obstacles, obstacles for the growth of spirit.
- Attachment to the obsolete is anachronism.
- A method that has taken its form in the physical and is therefore rigid becomes an obstacle.
- Physical anachronisms are obstacles.
- Obstacles stubbornly prevent progress of the present.
- Progress is flexible, obstacles are rigid. Flexible progress, rigid obstacle.
- Anachronisms are subtle in effect and sap the energies of mind that are needed for progress.
- Anachronisms drain subtle energies.
- Anachronisms subtly drain the energies.
- Anachronisms are fortified by archaic sentiments.
- Archaic sentiments are mental anachronisms.
- Physical obstacles are insurmountable.
- Any obstacle can be overcome, not the physical.
- Vital obstacles are ferocious in their energies of opposition.
- Voluminous support, ferocious opposition.
- Mental obstacles are that of ego and seal the fate of progress.
- Mind becomes an obstacle in the ego.
- Obstacles are symbols of the being’s determination to cherish the present.
- Enjoyment of the present (is the obstacle).
Relationship between the part & the whole
- The result in a work is, apart from all other things, determined by the relation of the individual and the work atmosphere.
- A similar relationship exists between: the part and the whole; one part and the other part.
- A result is arrived at as suits the existing conditions. It is the minimum result.
- The maximum result is for the best relationship of the parts, the whole and the inter-relationship of the parts.
- Such relationships exist between the three planes, viz. physical, subtle, causal.
- Relationship that governs the consciousness and substance too has a determining character.
Subtle is powerful
- The invisible plane of life is as much a field of production as the factory that manufactures goods and the land that produces the grain.
- In fact, being subtle, the life plane is more productive.
- Historically, all phases of development have begun only like this.
- Subtlety knows at first sight.
- One must be subtle to appreciate the surprise sprung on you.
- An act exists in three planes – gross physical, subtle, causal.
- Its components are assembled in the physical (gross); it moves in the subtle plane; it is accomplished in the causal plane.
For more detailed discussion please See Here
- The horizontal expansion must be complete for the ascent to take place.
- Ascent to the next plane is possible only when this plane is saturated with energy
- Descent from above too demands saturation of another type.
- Saturation is at the levels of aspiration, energy, force, power, results.
- Saturation of a plane is to exhaust the potentials of that plane.
- Saturation, exhaustion of potentials, intensity, perfection, uniqueness are important concepts in ascent and descent.
- cent is slow steady progress. Descent is vast, fast progress. Where they meet, progress is instantaneous and infinite.
- Any accomplishment is in Silence and Secrecy.
- Accomplishment without secrecy belongs to a few planes above.
You are invited to create new articles, add new sections to this article, raise questions or comments on the discussion page or project/portal Forum page, or send feedback by email to email@example.com