You are invited to create new articles, add new sections to this article, raise questions or comments on the discussion page or project/portal Forum page, or send feedback by email to email@example.com
- Energy of an organisation issues from its motives.
- Energy directed is Force.
- Force passing through an organisation is power.
- Skills convert power into results.
- Values give the needed direction.
- Organisation that converts force into power can be a material organisation like a machine or a social organisation or a set of systems.
- Results are produced out of power by skills or capacity or talents.
- At each stage there are values.
- Values can be physical, vital, mental or spiritual.
- A wider organisation covers the entire energy flow from energy to results.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.