You are invited to create new articles, add new sections to this article, raise questions or comments on the discussion page or project/portal Forum page, or send feedback by email to email@example.com
- Any activity has a structure supported by several infrastructures.
- Infrastructure has a way of becoming an activity sometimes.
- It exists at the physical, vital, mental, psychological levels.
- An activity emerges using the infrastructure in the society.
- Infrastructures are created as demanded by an activity.
- Infrastructures have a way of being essential or inessential.
- Infrastructures determine the efficiency of an activity.
- Infrastructures sometimes can, in their sum, be all the structures.
- Activity, structure, infrastructure is the general composition of a field.
- Infrastructures suffer only functional definition and not theoretical precision.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.