You are invited to create new articles, add new sections to this article, raise questions or comments on the discussion page or project/portal Forum page, or send feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money is an institution unrivalled in its scope, power, precision, speed, capacity to adjust to newly coming discoveries till today.
- Man’s emergence from physicality is marked by the advent of money.
- Trust created money; money helped trust to grow.
- Money is a symbol. Its power lies not in gold but in its symbolic nature.
- Money abridges Time and Space in the physical plane.
- As it makes enumeration possible, money introduces precision in acts.
- Money brings the past into the present and carries it to the future, thus expanding the dimension of Time for man.
- Similarly, money expands the sphere of human space of action.
- Money enabled several other institutions to rise and fortified several existing institutions such as monarchy.
- Money multiplies its value by its speed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.