You are invited to create new articles, add new sections to this article, raise questions or comments on the discussion page or project/portal Forum page, or send feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any method that outlived its use can turn into an obstacle.
- Anachronisms are invisible obstacles, obstacles for the growth of spirit.
- A method that has taken its form in the physical and is therefore rigid becomes an obstacle.
- Obstacles stubbornly prevent progress of the present.
- Anachronisms are subtle in effect and sap the energies of mind that are needed for progress.
- Anachronisms are fortified by archaic sentiments.
- Physical obstacles are insurmountable.
- Vital obstacles are ferocious in their energies of opposition.
- Mental obstacles are that of ego and seal the fate of progress.
- Obstacles are symbols of the being’s determination to cherish the present.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.