Mrs.Hill, Mrs.Nicholls and Mrs.Reynolds respectively.
- Who were the housekeepers at Longbourn, Netherfield and Pemberley?
They were members of the militia regiment at Meryton.
- Who were Mr.Denny, Mr.Pratt and Mr. Chamberlayne?
They all resided near Longbourn.
- What is common in Miss Watson, Mr.Robinson, Mrs.Long and Mr.Jones?
They were acquaintances of Lady Catherine de Bourgh.
- Who were Lady Metcalfe and the Miss Webbs?
They were employees of Mr.Gardiner.
- Who were Mr.Haggerston and Mr.Stone?