You are invited to create new articles, add new sections to this article, raise questions or comments on the discussion page or project/portal Forum page, or send feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human family protects the young ones, thus illustrating the fact that the species comes into existence for more than procreation.
- Society developing the weaker members is an extension of the role of the family.
- School offers organised education.
- Family and society precede and succeed the school in offering institutionalised cultural education and education that is not yet fully organised.
- Society creates the individual and submits to his leading it.
- The final aim of the individual is to create a society where every individual is fully evolved.
- Family trains by social authority, school by the authority of knowledge, society by its subconscious wisdom.
- In his growth the individual moves from physically inherited habits to opinion and attitude and finally by his own motive.
- Opinion of the mind, attitude of the vital are superseded by the motive of the being.
- Society fulfils itself when it discovers the wisdom, which it developed in the individual.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.